Antibody Engineering Service Features
In biopharmaceutical development, monoclonal antibodies could be engineered after early screening. Based on engineering antibody platform and technical advantages, Sino Biological can provide a one-stop service for antibody engineering and production including chimeric antibody construction, antibody fragment production. We are here to give you important support about multiple engineering attempts and better study of antibody properties.
Antibody Engineering Service Highlights
- Rich experience in production of thousands of engineered antibodies
- Fastest delivery time of antibody production is two weeks (including gene synthesis, production and analysis)
Mutiple species: human, mouse, rat, rabbit, canine, rhesus, etc.
Professional project management teams: stringently controls the entire project process, communicates with you timely about the progress and discusses issues encountered during the project
Strict confidentiality: team members have limited access to project information and your information is strictly protected during the entire project
Antibody Engineering Service Types
- • HEK293 or CHO cells: better glycosylation and post-translational modifications.
- • Multiple species:
- - variable region species: human, mouse, rat, canine, rhesus, chicken, rabbit, camel, etc.
- - constant region species: human, mouse, rat, canine, rhesus, rabbit,etc.
- • Multiple subtypes: IgG， IgA， IgM，IgE
- • Different expression systems：E. coli., HEK293 cells, CHO cells
- • Mutiple tags：His-tag, FLAG-tag, HA-tag, Myc-tag, SUMO-tag, etc.
- • Various species：human, mouse, rat, rabbit, canine, rhesus, etc.
- • Optimized HEK293 or CHO mammalian cell expression platforms：better glycosylation and post-translational modifications
- • Multiple purification methods：
- - Protein A/G/L affinity purification
- - Anion and cation exchange chromatography
- - Size Exclusion Chromatography Column (SEC)
- • Powerful QC analysis：SEC-HPLC, MS, activity assay, endotoxin test, glycosylation analysis, etc.
- • Multiple species: mouse, rabbit, etc.
- • Opitimized mouse hybridoma technology: higher fusion efficiency
- • Serum-free hybridoma cell culture technology
- • Proprietary rabbit monoclonal antibody technology: larger library size and higher affinity
- • High-throughput antibody expression and screening technology